#020 – Season 1 Wrap-up: Listener Feedback, Inspiration in nature, and a personal Non-Profit Spotlight
In this episode, I’m flying solo because I have some interesting things to share as a wrap-up to Season 1.
We’re approaching the one year anniversary of recording the first Collected Clan episode, and it’s been an exciting year introducing you to some of the outstanding people in my world that I’ve collected along the way. Collected not as objects, but as treasures from the journey. In each conversation, I learned something new about these people I’ve known for years…and some of them for what seems like a lifetime, but even so I learned something new.
That right there is the power of conversation.
WHAT WE TALK ABOUT
- 0:00:40 Episode #19 recap
- 0:01:14 The reason for Collected Clan
- 0:02:50 Objective for Season 2
- 0:03:12 Season 1 listener feedback from Lyle via LinkedIn
- 0:04:08 Inspiration in nature…about the cover photo
- 0:06:42 Non-Profit Spotlight: End Slavery Tennessee
- 0:08:51 How to connect with Collected Clan
- 0:09:46 Closing remarks
- 0:10:10 Season 1 listener feedback from Bob call-in
End Slavery Monologues ticket info
This unique theatrical event features stories of survivors and those impacted by Human Trafficking to educate the audience about this issue.
This episode’s Non-Profit Spotlight supports End Slavery Tennessee.
For more conversations in this series, follow Collected Clan at these online destinations:
PATREON to learn how you can financially support this show for as little as $5 a month, or
PAYPAL to make a donation, either one-time or monthly